This CRM Director job description template is optimized with specific job duties and requirements to help you attract and hire qualified candidates. Feel free to modify this template to meet your company’s needs. Similar titles include Customer Relationship Manager, Client Relationship Manager, CRM Manager.
CRM Director Responsibilities
- Monitoring relationships with existing customers through CRM systems
- Ensuring the CRM system provides an effective sales funnel
- Developing and implementing marketing techniques that will drive new customers
We are looking for a CRM Director to set and monitor marketing strategies that will foster profitable long-term relationships with clients.
In this role, you will coordinate with our Sales and Marketing directors to boost our company’s market presence and increase customer engagement. To be successful in this position, you should have solid experience with Customer Relationship Systems and KPI metrics. You should also be able to identify new opportunities and proactively address customer concerns.
Ultimately, we want you to increase revenues and achieve business goals by building a customer-oriented company.
- Monitor relationships with existing customers through CRM systems
- Ensure the CRM system provides an effective sales funnel
- Develop and implement marketing techniques that will drive new customers
- Set specific marketing strategies to retain customers
- Plan and manage multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Suggest new methods to address customers’ needs
- Track marketing metrics and trends, like conversion rates and web analytics
- Assist with organizing promotional events to reach prospective customers
- Review and select CRM software that meets our company’s needs
- Conduct market research to follow trends and competition
- Proven work experience as a CRM Director or similar role
- Solid background in customer acquisition strategies
- Technical expertise with CRM and analytical systems
- Knowledge of online marketing methods and best practices
- An ability to manage marketing projects end-to-end
- Strong communication skills along with a customer-oriented attitude
- BSc in Marketing or relevant field