We are looking for an experienced Marketing strategist to lead our Marketing department. You’ll be responsible for setting specific objectives to develop a cohesive and profitable marketing strategy for our company.
Our Marketing strategist position involves a variety of tasks, including designing digital marketing campaigns and performing market research. If you’re a creative, goal-oriented professional, we would like you to be part of our team and share innovative ideas to achieve our targets.
Ultimately, you should be able to increase our market share and ensure brand consistency.
- Set specific marketing goals
- Design and implement marketing strategies aligned with business targets
- Develop digital campaigns to increase web traffic
- Analyze sales and marketing metrics
- Forecast market trends
- Research market to identify new opportunities
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our products
- Address advertising needs
- Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels
- Use customer feedback to ensure client satisfaction
- Liaise with internal teams and ensure brand consistency
- Establish a strong, long-term web presence
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Marketing strategist or Marketing manager
- Demonstrable experience with marketing campaigns and web technologies (e.g. online tools and social media)
- In-depth knowledge of CRM software and Content Management Systems
- Familiarity with SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Understanding of web design
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical skills
- Team management skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
Frequently asked questions
What does a Strategic Marketing Manager do?
Strategic Marketing Managers are experts at identifying target customers and implementing the company's mission through strategic processes to get the most out of existing marketing plans. They lead divisions in organizations that depend on them for success; they have a knack for setting clear objectives while understanding each business' unique needs.
What are the duties and responsibilities of a Strategic Marketing Manager?
Strategic Marketing Managers are responsible for managing the marketing function in their organization. Responsibilities include leading cross-functional teams, developing and managing programs to reach customers within an industry or vertical market segment, crafting strategic plans that address key opportunities, understanding what competitors may be doing well so you can create better strategies - all while making sure the company's budget is protected.
What makes a good Strategic Marketing Manager?
To be successful in the competitive world of marketing, you need to possess certain skills. One key competency is computer programming, such as CRM and Intel, which can help strategists manage their campaigns more easily with excellent creative abilities like public speaking or writing grant proposals.
Who does a Strategic Marketing Manager work with?
Strategic Marketing Managers work with other high-level managers to develop specific goals, such as developing the company's product or services. They communicate these plans throughout the marketing departments, specifically with the Marketing Manager.