Legal job descriptions
Vital to both individuals and organizations, the legal services industry incorporates a large number of professions. From lawyers, advocates and notaries to paralegals, judges and corporate counsels, great legal professionals are out there, but they’re in demand. So, how do you get them to apply for a job with you?
Ready to hire?
Post to multiple job boards in a single submission. Add your details below and try Workable for free.
Start with a great legal job description. Use our job description templates to: demonstrate the skills and knowledge sought provide a simple, straight-forward list of job requirements and duties let candidates know you’re a serious employer willing to invest in talent. Job description set, prepare for the next step with our legal interview questions. Can’t find the job description you need? See positions in Law Enforcement & Security.
- Asset Manager Job Description
- Attorney General job description
- Brexit Project Manager job description
- Compliance Manager job description
- Compliance Officer job description
- Compliance Specialist job description
- Contracts Specialist Job Description
- Corporate Attorney job description
- Court Clerk Job Description
- Criminal Lawyer job description
- Duty Clerk job description
- Forensic Anthropologists job description
- GDPR Data Protection Officer job description
- General Counsel job description
- Internal Auditor job description
- Law Clerk Job Description
- Legal Assistant job description
- Legal Counsel job description
- Legal Secretary job description
- Litigation Paralegal job description
- Notary job description
- Risk Manager job description