Brexit Project Manager responsibilities include:
- Analyzing the impact of a potential Brexit on procedures, products and people
- Developing company policies based on new regulations
- Articulating changes in existing partnerships in various locations
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who will help us prepare for a potential EU exit and who will own the implementation of all related business changes.
What does a Brexit Project Manager do?
Your main responsibilities as a Project Manager include designing and applying company-wide policies that reflect new regulations and creating awareness around Brexit to internal and external stakeholders.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience using project management tools and coordinating cross-functional teams. You should also have in-depth understanding of EEA regulations.
Ultimately, you will ensure we operate effectively and efficiently as usual no matter which Brexit scenario prevails.
- Assume ownership of all Brexit-related projects, from ideation to implementation
- Identify the business aspects affected by Brexit
- Run risk management systems to identify the impact of a potential EU exit in various departments
- Analyze all necessary product and procedure changes
- Manage data migration projects
- Coordinate with stakeholders to gather necessary resources for upcoming changes
- Design and implement company policies in compliance with new regulations
- Adjust hiring processes in collaboration with legal and HR (about visas, contractors, etc.)
- Manage internal and external communication channels to drive awareness on what the different Brexit scenarios mean
- Support employees who need to adjust their regular duties due to new EEA regulations and address any concerns
- Ensure our infrastructure, business partnerships and employment terms comply with law changes now or in the future
Requirements and skills
- Work experience as a Project Manager
- Relevant experience in the public sector is a plus
- In-depth understanding of how EU operates in terms of market, immigration and employment
- Hands-on experience with project management tools
- An ability to provide short-term and long-term solutions
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
- Team spirit
- BSc in Business Administration or relevant field
- Additional certification in project management is a plus