This HR Business Partner job description template can help you attract the best candidates for your Human Resources Department and is easy to customize to meet your company’s specific job requirements. Similar job titles include Recruitment Business Partner.
HR Business Partner Responsibilities
- Consulting with line management and provide daily HR guidance
- Analyzing trends and metrics with the HR department
- Resolving complex employee relations issues and address grievances
Hiring an HR business partner? Sign up for Workable’s 15-day free trial to post this job and hire better, faster.
We are looking for a qualified HR business partner to oversee all human resources operations and ensure they’re aligned with our business goals.
Our ideal candidates should have solid experience with HR practices and employee management. You will communicate with the board of directors and with senior managers to express new ideas and suggest solutions, considering budget limitations and our company culture.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as a consultant on human resources management and organizational changes.
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance
- Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Provide HR policy guidance
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals
- Evaluate training programs
- Suggest new HR strategies
- Proven work experience as an HR business partner
- Excellent people management skills
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Thorough knowledge of labor legislation
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- BS degree in Human Resources or related field