Recruitment Business Partner job description
Use this Recruitment Business Partner job description template to attract qualified HR candidates. Feel free to modify this template to meet your company’s needs.
Recruitment Business Partner responsibilities include:
- Partnering with hiring managers to identify current and future needs in personnel
- Determining optimal job advertising mix, including job boards, careers pages and social networks
- Crafting sourcing strategies through online channels
We are looking for a Recruitment Business Partner to join our HR department and help develop and implement successful recruiting strategies.
Recruitment Business Partner responsibilities include coordinating with hiring managers, identifying job requirements and determining qualification criteria for candidates. If you have in-depth experience with recruiting procedures, from advertising job openings to interviewing and evaluating candidates, we’d like to meet you. Knowledge of online and offline sourcing techniques is a plus.
Ultimately, you will ensure we attract and hire the most qualified candidates who cover our hiring needs, meet our long-term objectives and add to our company culture.
- Partner with hiring managers to identify current and future personnel needs
- Determine optimal job advertising mix, including job boards, careers pages and social networks
- Craft sourcing strategies using online channels
- Host and participate in recruitment events and job fairs to network with potential candidates in-person
- Review job descriptions to ensure they capture role requirements and use inclusive language
- Advise recruiters and hiring managers on interviewing and evaluation methods
- Calculate recruiting KPIs (e.g time-to-hire and time-to-fill)
- Prepare and monitor turnover and retention rates (company-wide and by department)
- Report on monthly, quarterly and annual recruitment budget
- Design succession plans and internal promotion policies
- Oversee onboarding for new hires
- Develop and distribute candidate experience surveys
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Recruitment Business Partner, Recruitment Manager or similar role
- Understanding of full cycle recruiting
- Hands-on experience with candidate sourcing and interviewing
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Thorough knowledge of labor legislation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to network via social media and other professional platforms, like Github
- Organizational and time-management skills
- BSc degree in Human Resources
Hiring Recruitment Business Partner job description
Post this Recruitment Business Partner job description job ad to 18+ free job boards with one submission
Start a free Workable trial and post your ad on the most popular
job boards today.