Recruitment Manager Responsibilities
- Updating current and designing new recruiting procedures
- Supervising the recruiting team and reporting on its performance
- Keeping track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-fill and cost-per-hire)
Hiring a recruitment manager? Sign up for Workable's 15-day free trial to post this job and hire better, faster.
We are looking for a Recruitment Manager to design and oversee our company’s hiring.
What does a recruiting manager do?
Recruitment managers will work closely with our recruiters to manage sourcing, interviewing and employment processes. To be successful in this role, recruitment managers should have a HR academic background and experience screening and evaluating candidates. Candidates should also be knowledgeable about labor legislation. The ideal candidates is a team leader who is able to make effective decisions quickly.
Ultimately, recruiting managers will manage our recruitment to ensure we hire qualified employees to meet our company’s current and future needs.
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures (e.g. job application and onboarding processes)
- Supervise the recruiting team and report on its performance
- Keep track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire)
- Implement new sourcing methods (e.g. social recruiting and Boolean searches)
- Review recruitment software and suggest the best option for company needs
- Research and choose job advertising options
- Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques
- Recommend ways to improve our employer brand
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Stay up-to-date on labor legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations
- Participate in job fairs and career events
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners
- Proven work experience as a Recruiting Manager, Recruitment Consultant or Recruiting Coordinator
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks (like GitHub)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- BSc in Human Resources Management or Organizational Psychology
Similar job titles: