Recruitment Consultant job description
This Recruitment Consultant job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
Recruitment Consultant responsibilities include:
- Finding clients and fostering long-term relationships
- Understanding client requirements
- Employing recruiting methods to attract candidates
Hiring a recruitment consultant? Sign up for Workable's 15-day free trial to post this job and hire better, faster.
We are looking for a competent Recruitment Consultant to assist our clients in finding the best people to staff their business. You’ll attract candidates, screen them and match them to appropriate positions. Creating recruiting strategies and building relationships are very important duties as well.
Recruitment consultants have the skills of salespeople and headhunters. They possess sound judgement and communication aptitude. If you also have strong ethics and a collaborative spirit, we want to meet you.
- Find clients and foster long-term relationships
- Understand client requirements
- Employ recruiting methods to attract candidates (e.g. job advertising)
- Evaluate resumes and applications
- Source candidates using databases, social media etc.
- Assume responsibility of pre-interview screening
- Match the most suitable candidates to different positions
- Create relationships with job seekers and provide advice
- Facilitate and finalise agreements between candidate and employer
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as recruitment consultant, HR consultant or similar position
- Understanding of sourcing and recruiting techniques
- Sales/Customer service skills
- Outstanding communication ability
- Confident and pleasant personality
- Ability to work with targets
- Sound judgement
- BSc/BA in HR, marketing or other field
Hiring Recruitment Consultant job description
Post this Recruitment Consultant job description job ad to 18+ free job boards with one submission
Start a free Workable trial and post your ad on the most popular
job boards today.