Human Resources Consultant Responsibilities
- Initiating and leading human resource programs and projects
- Conducting research through various methods to identify a problematic situation or find the cause
- Providing advice and recommendations to HR personnel for resolution of daily issues
Hiring an HR consultant? Sign up for Workable's 15-day free trial to post this job and hire better, faster.
We are looking for a qualified HR Consultant to lead a variety of human resource projects and provide fruitful human capital advice. You will help the company optimize everyday processes such as recruitment, as well as implement strategic HR plans and technology.
The ideal HR Consultant will possess in-depth knowledge of human resource management. They will have experience in consulting as well as dealing with actual HR issues. They will be strategic thinkers and problem-solvers with excellent communication skills.
The goal is to maximize the value of our HR endeavors that will help business as a whole.
- Initiate and lead human resource programs and projects
- Conduct research through various methods (data collection, surveys etc.) to identify a problematic situation or find the cause
- Provide advice and recommendations to HR personnel for resolution of daily issues
- Formulate strategic and practical plans to address human resource matters
- Assist in recruiting, training and management of personnel
- Devise plans and techniques to drive change and culture management
- Assist in the development and integration of policies
- Select and implement suitable HR technology
- Help establish control systems for compliance with business methods and HR practices
- Review systems and processes and make modifications to address issues
- Refurbish knowledge of advancements in the field and present new ideas
- Proven experience as hr consultant
- Experience in project management preferably HR related
- In-depth knowledge of HR principles, functions, methods and best practices
- Solid understanding of research methods and analysis
- Computer savvy with working knowledge of human resource IT (ATS, Payroll etc.)
- Ability to strategize and formulate business plans
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication and consulting skills
- A team player
- BSc/BA in human resources, business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA in human resources will be a plus