We are looking for a talented Recruiting coordinator to join our team and participate in the hiring process from beginning to end. You will be responsible for attracting candidates, evaluating resumes, scheduling and conducting interviews and managing the hiring paperwork.
What does a recruiting coordinator do?
As a recruiting coordinator, you have thorough knowledge of HR best practices and have innovative ideas. If you have strong communication skills and are confident as a headhunter, we want to meet you. We like working with people who think ‘outside-the-box’ and who finish projects in a timely manner.
Ultimately, you should be able to manage our full recruitment cycle and ensure we always meet our staff requirements.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Consult with managers to discover staff requirements and specific job objectives
- Write and post job descriptions on career websites, newspapers and universities boards
- Source candidates by using databases and social media
- Evaluate and screen resumes and cover letters
- Use recruiting tools like tests and assignments to assess candidates’ skills
- Conduct phone, Skype and/or in-person interviews
- Provide a shortlist of qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Help the hiring team with recruiting methods and interview questions
- Contact new employees and prepare onboarding sessions
- Prepare new hire paperwork ensuring legislation requirements are met
- Maintain a complete record of interviews and new hires
- Stay up-to-date with current recruiting methods
- Attend job fairs and careers events
- Proven work experience as a Recruiting coordinator or recruiter
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadline
- Solid knowledge of HR policies and best practices
- Hands on experience with various selection processes like phone interviews and reference checks
- Ability to conduct different types of interviews (e.g. structured, competency based and behavioral)
- Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and candidate management systems
- Ability to use psychometric tests and other assessment tools
- Familiarity with social media, especially LinkedIn
- BSc degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field