Use this Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) job description template to attract and hire qualified HR professionals.
Chief HR Officer responsibilities include:
- Crafting talent acquisition strategies to build strong pipelines for future hiring needs
- Formulating career development plans
- Promoting inclusion in the workplace and reinforcing our position as an equal opportunity employer
We are looking for a Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) to lead our HR department.
CHRO responsibilities include designing and evaluating career paths, overseeing all HR functions and crafting strategies that meet our business goals. If you think you’re able to help us transform our organization into a modern, productive and inclusive workspace, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will secure our long-term growth by leading all training, talent acquisition and career development activities.
- Craft talent acquisition strategies to build strong pipelines for future hiring needs
- Formulate career development plans
- Promote inclusion in the workplace and reinforce our position as an equal opportunity employer
- Ensure our hiring, onboarding and management procedures are effective for diverse groups
- Lead employer branding efforts (like recruitment marketing)
- Supervise HR Directors
- Evaluate training and development programs
- Develop HR policies for all branches, countries, regions
- Analyze the effectiveness of our HR procedures and tools
- Ensure HR plans align with our mission and business objectives
- Work experience as a Chief HR Officer, VP of HR or similar role
- Experience in strategic planning
- In-depth knowledge of all HR functions
- Hands-on experience with HR software (HRIS, ATS)
- Good understanding of labor legislation
- Excellent leadership abilities
- Communication and problem-solving skills
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field
- Certification like PHR and SPHR is a plus