HRIS Administrator job description
Use this HRIS Administrator job description template to attract qualified candidates. Feel free to customize job duties and requirements based on your needs.
HRIS Administrator responsibilities include:
- Processing employee data like leaves and benefits
- Exporting regular and ad hoc reports from our internal databases (for example, headcount and turnover reports)
- Creating new accounts and managing access permissions
We are looking for a Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Administrator to perform various reporting and data processing tasks.
HRIS Administrator responsibilities include managing our internal databases, keeping employee records in digital formats and educating users on how to use our HR systems. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with database administration and Human Resources Management software, like payroll or applicant tracking systems.
Ultimately, you will be responsible for the proper and effective operation of our HR software.
- Process employee data like leaves and benefits
- Export regular and ad hoc reports from our internal databases (for example, headcount and turnover reports)
- Create new accounts and manage access permissions
- Train system users on functionalities and new features
- Gather payroll data like wages and working hours
- Update employee records with new hire information
- Troubleshoot and report technical issues
- Develop data processing guidelines
- Ensure compliance with GDPR and other data protection regulations
Requirements and skills
- Work experience as an HRIS Administrator or similar role
- Hands-on experience with databases and HR software
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation and data protection regulations
- BSc in Computer Science or relevant field
- Diploma in Human Resources is a plus
Hiring HRIS Administrator job description
Post this HRIS Administrator job description job ad to 18+ free job boards with one submission
Start a free Workable trial and post your ad on the most popular
job boards today.