Post this HR Analyst job description template on online job boards and careers pages to attract qualified candidates.
HR Analyst responsibilities include:
- Gathering benchmark data about jobs, compensation and benefits
- Mapping out salary ranges for open positions
- Calculating retention, turnover and internal mobility rates
We are looking for an HR Analyst to gather and process qualitative and quantitative data around jobs, compensation and employment trends.
HR Analyst responsibilities include measuring retention and turnover rates, helping create hiring plans and compensation and benefits packages. If you have a knack for identifying trends, drawing useful conclusions and recommending solutions, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will help ensure maximum efficiency for our HR functions, from hiring and payroll to employee training and development.
- Gather benchmark data about jobs, compensation and benefits
- Map out salary ranges for our open positions
- Calculate retention, turnover and internal mobility rates
- Report on key recruiting metrics like time to fill and hiring costs
- Assist hiring managers in designing hiring and training plans
- Forecast costs by department and help create budgets
- Analyze employees’ answers to internal surveys (like job satisfaction surveys)
- Assess results from our employee performance reviews
- Identify top reasons why candidates and employees choose to work with our company and recommend areas of improvement for our HR procedures
- Work experience as an HR Analyst or similar role
- Experience using Human Resources Management Systems
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to create detailed spreadsheets, charts and presentations
- Good research abilities
- Familiarity with HR operations including hiring, payroll and employee benefits
- BSc in Human Resources, Business Administration or relevant field