HRIS Manager responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the daily operation of our HR Information Systems
- Processing employee data like leaves, wages and working hours
- Enrolling new hires and filling information including contact details and job titles
We are looking for a Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Manager to join our team and oversee the implementation and operation of our HRIS.
HRIS Manager responsibilities include processing employee data, producing HR-related reports and ensuring compliance with relevant local and national regulations. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with databases and HR software like payroll systems and Applicant Tracking Systems.
Ultimately, you will ensure our HR Information Systems meet our business needs and are functional and cost-effective.
- Oversee the daily operation of our HR Information Systems
- Process employee data like leaves, wages and working hours
- Enroll new hires and enter information including contact details and job titles
- Collect necessary data for EEO-1 reporting
- Design manuals and document data processing procedures
- Generate ad-hoc reports (for example, reports on turnover, hiring costs and benefits)
- Collaborate with our IT staff to perform regular tests and upgrades to our HRIS
- Ensure compliance with GDPR and other data protection regulations
- Research vendors and implement new integrations as needed
- Work experience as an HRIS Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Understanding of data protection regulations like GDPR
- Hands-on experience with HR database administration
- Familiarity with payroll systems and ATS
- Analytical skills
- BSc in Human Resources Management
- Additional diploma in Computer Science is a plus