Head of HR Operations responsibilities include:
- Leading HR projects like compensation plans revisions
- Implementing functional HRMS and internal databases across all departments and locations
- Overseeing our payroll and performance evaluation systems
We are looking for a Head of HR Operations to oversee all personnel-related matters and ensure we use our resources beneficially.
Head of HR Operations responsibilities include designing budgets, applying company policies and managing internal HR systems. To be successful in this role, you should have extensive HR experience in senior roles and good knowledge of Human Resources Management software.
Ultimately, you will ensure our HR department operates efficiently and aligns with our business objectives.
- Lead HR projects like compensation plans revisions
- Implement functional HRMS and internal databases across all departments and locations
- Oversee our payroll and performance evaluation systems
- Design company policies and procedures
- Review and update our employment contracts and agreements
- Prepare budgets by department
- Track key HR metrics like cost per hire and retention rates
- Manage internal communication projects (like job satisfaction surveys)
- Measure the effectiveness of our benefits programs and recommend improvements
- Coordinate employee training and development initiatives
- Ensure our recordkeeping and data processing procedures comply with GDPR requirements
- Work experience as a Head of HR Operations or similar role
- Experience with Human Resources Information Systems including payroll tools
- Experience in designing compensation and benefits programs
- Good knowledge of labor legislation
- Leadership abilities
- BSc in Human Resources Management; MSc is a plus