Hospitality Manager job description
This Hospitality Manager job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company.
Hospitality Manager responsibilities include:
- Hiring qualified personnel according to standards
- Organizing and coordinating operations to ensure maximum efficiency
- Supervising and evaluating staff
Job description, hospitality: We are looking for an experienced Hospitality manager to organize and oversee daily operations of our facilities. You will be responsible for coordinating activities and helping people reach their full potential.
Hospitality managers, whether they work at lodgings or restaurants, are always focused on ensuring excellent customer experience. They are leaders and problem solvers. Excellent communication and organizational skills are vital.
- Hire qualified personnel according to standards
- Organize and coordinate operations to ensure maximum efficiency
- Supervise and evaluate staff
- Ensure supplies and equipment are adequate in quantity and quality
- Handle customer complaints when necessary
- Assist in pricing products or services
- Assume responsibility of budgeting and monitoring expenses
- Enforce adherence to regulations and quality standards
- Ensure all records are kept properly and consistently
- Review and prepare reports for senior management
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as hospitality manager
- Hands-on experience in customer service or sales
- Solid understanding of hospitality procedures and best practices
- Knowledge of quality standards (e.g. ISO)
- Proficient in MS Office and relevant software (e.g. ERP)
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in hospitality management
Hiring Hospitality Manager job description
Post this Hospitality Manager job description job ad to 18+ free job boards with one submission
Start a free Workable trial and post your ad on the most popular
job boards today.