Duty Manager job description
Use this Duty Manager job description template to advertise your job openings and attract qualified candidates for your organization.
Duty Manager responsibilities include:
- Handling customer and employee issues
- Overseeing operations, including maintenance, cleanliness and efficiency
- Ensuring that security and safety regulations are met
We are looking for a Duty Manager to oversee facilities, security and customer service.
Duty Manager responsibilities include overseeing daily operations, ensuring employee productivity, monitoring efficiency of all processes and creating a positive work environment for employees. You will also meet regularly with upper management to stay up-to-date with organizational changes, issues and improvements.
Ultimately, you will ensure all operations flow smoothly and help us meet our company goals.
- Keep track of monthly, quarterly and yearly goals
- Work with management to assess and improve processes and policies
- Monitor and report on revenue and cash flow
- Uphold and enforce company policies
- Train new hires
- Address employee complaints or performance issues as needed
- Check in with employees regularly to determine satisfaction
- Schedule shifts
- Help management create the department’s budget
- Address customer issues and complaints
- Schedule regular maintenance and cleaning of facilities
- Meet regularly with upper management to stay informed on company issues
- Oversee security of the facility
Requirements and skills
- Work experience as a Duty Manager or similar management role
- Previous experience in the industry preferred
- Customer service experience
- Knowledge of cash management and bookkeeping procedures
- Team management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with facilities maintenance and/or security
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Availability to work in shifts including weekends
- BSc in Business Administration is a plus
Hiring Duty Manager job description
Post this Duty Manager job description job ad to 18+ free job boards with one submission
Start a free Workable trial and post your ad on the most popular
job boards today.