We are looking for a qualified Technical account manager to oversee and address our customers’ technical needs. You will provide accurate technical service before and after the point of sale, ensuring customer satisfaction.
As a Technical account manager, you should be a tech-savvy professional, able to explain technical details and requirements to a non-technical audience. You should also be results-driven and aspire to achieve specific goals.
Ultimately, you should be able to provide technical, product and business knowledge to support sales process and strengthen customer relationships.
- Provide technical support for customers to support pre-sales and post-sales processes
- Address all product-related queries on time
- Train customers to use products effectively
- Provide developers with customers’ feedback to help identify potential new features or products
- Report on product performance
- Identify solutions to reduce support costs
- Analyze customers’ needs and suggest upgrades or additional features to meet their requirements
- Liaise with the sales department to win new business and increase sales
- Establish best practices
- Keep track of sales performance metrics
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Technical account manager
- Solid technical background with hands on experience in digital technologies
- Familiarity with software and front-end development
- An ability to gasp customers’ needs and suggest timely solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field