This is a Talent Acquisition Director job description template to help you attract experienced HR professionals. Feel free to customize job duties and requirements based on your company’s needs.
Talent Acquisition Director responsibilities include:
- Building talent pipelines for current and future job openings
- Leading all sourcing strategies
- Managing our external partnerships with colleges, job boards and HR software vendors
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Director to design and implement recruiting strategies for our company.
Talent Acquisition Director responsibilities include monitoring recruitment procedures, from sourcing to hiring, managing a team of recruiters and identifying high-potential candidates. If you have previous experience in a senior recruiting position and know how to build a strong employer brand, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will help us grow our teams with qualified employees and achieve our business goals.
- Build talent pipelines for current and future job openings
- Lead all sourcing strategies
- Manage our external partnerships with colleges, job boards and HR software vendors
- Implement online and offline employer branding activities
- Prepare and review our annual recruitment budget
- Oversee all stages of candidate experience (including application, interviews and communication)
- Forecast hiring needs based on business growth plans
- Manage, train and evaluate our team of recruiters
- Participate in and host recruitment events to drive awareness of our company
- Develop a network of potential future hires (e.g. past applicants and referred candidates)
- Measure key recruitment metrics, like source of hire and time-to-hire
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Director or similar role
- Demonstrable experience managing full-cycle recruiting and employer branding initiatives
- Solid understanding of sourcing techniques and tools (e.g. social networks)
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and HR databases
- Good team-management abilities
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to foster long-term relationships (with internal teams, external partners and candidates)
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
Similar job descriptions include: