Use this Talent Acquisition Specialist job description template to attract and hire qualified HR professionals. Feel free to modify this template to meet your job requirements.
Talent Acquisition Specialist responsibilities include:
- Coordinating with hiring managers to identify staffing needs.
- Determining selection criteria.
- Sourcing potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks.)
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Human Resources department and oversee our full-cycle recruiting.
Talent Acquisition responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures and hosting or participating in career events. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires.
Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- Determine selection criteria
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Lead employer branding initiatives
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks (e.g. StackOverflow and Github)
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field