This Talent Acquisition Consultant job description template lists core skills and qualifications to look for in candidates. Similar job titles include Talent Acquisition Coordinator and Talent Acquisition Manager.
Talent Acquisition Consultant responsibilities include:
- Determining current staffing needs
- Sourcing candidates on social networks and niche platforms (e.g. Github, Behance)
- Advertising jobs internally and externally
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Consultant to develop and implement sourcing and employer branding techniques that will help us recruit talented employees.
Talent Acquisition Consultant responsibilities include forecasting hiring needs, sourcing potential hires on various online channels, building relationships with passive candidates and hiring managers and evaluating candidates’ performance in interviews and assignments. If you have proven you can creatively attract talent and improve candidate experience, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure we attract, hire and retain high-performing employees.
- Determine current staffing needs
- Source candidates on social networks and niche platforms (e.g. Github, Behance)
- Advertise jobs internally and externally
- Review job applications to identify high-potential candidates
- Organize assessment centers and career events
- Prepare quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Liaise with hiring managers to understand each position’s expectations
- Track key recruiting KPIs, including time to fill and source of hire
- Craft job offer letters
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Consultant, Recruiter or similar role
- Hands-on experience with candidate sourcing and evaluation
- Familiarity with job boards, resume databases and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience interviewing candidates and organizing skills assessment centers
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Strong decision-making skills
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources Management or Organizational Psychology