Post this Talent Acquisition Coordinator job description template to online job boards and careers pages to attract qualified candidates for your recruiting positions.
What is a Talent Acquisition Coordinator?
A Talent Acquisition Coordinator is a professional who supports the recruitment team by handling administrative tasks, crafting job descriptions, preparing job offer letters, and maintaining candidate databases.
What does a Talent Acquisition Coordinator do?
A Talent Acquisition Coordinator assists in the hiring process by providing administrative support, conducting compensation analyses, organizing candidate data, coordinating interviews, and assisting with new hire onboarding.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Crafting and updating job descriptions.
- Preparing job offer letters.
- Conducting compensation and benefits analyses for various roles.
We are seeking a talented and dedicated Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our team. As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will play a vital role in supporting and improving our company’s talent acquisition efforts.
Your responsibilities will involve providing essential administrative assistance to our recruiting team, including crafting job descriptions and maintaining candidate databases. We value familiarity with various recruiting strategies, such as sourcing, screening, and interviewing methods. Your contributions will help us ensure a seamless hiring process and attract and retain high-performing employees who align with our company’s goals.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone passionate about talent acquisition and eager to make a significant impact. If you are detail-oriented, organized, and possess strong interpersonal skills, we would love to meet you.
Join our team and be a part of our ongoing success in building a talented and thriving workforce.
- Craft and update job descriptions
- Prepare job offer letters
- Conduct compensation and benefits analyses for various roles
- Organize candidates’ data (e.g. resumes, assignments and contact details) in internal databases
- Design candidate experience surveys and analyze feedback
- Perform background and reference checks
- Coordinate interviews and contact applicants, as needed
- Prepare reports on new hire metrics (e.g. time-to-fill, time-to-hire and source of hire)
- Organize our employee referral process, including asking for referrals and managing bonus requests
- Assist with new hire onboarding (e.g. preparing necessary paperwork and scheduling trainings)
Requirements and skills
- Work experience as a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, HR Assistant or similar role
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation
- Experience using professional social networks (LinkedIn, in particular)
- Excellent organizational skills
- BSc degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field
Frequently asked questions
- What does a Talent Acquisition Coordinator do?
- A Talent Acquisition Coordinator provides administrative support to the recruiting team, assists in crafting job descriptions, prepares job offer letters, and maintains candidate databases.
- What are the duties and responsibilities of a Talent Acquisition Coordinator?
- The duties and responsibilities of a Talent Acquisition Coordinator include crafting and updating job descriptions, preparing job offer letters, conducting compensation analyses, organizing candidate data, and coordinating interviews.
- What makes a good Talent Acquisition Coordinator?
- A good Talent Acquisition Coordinator possesses excellent organizational skills, familiarity with applicant tracking systems and resume databases, knowledge of labor legislation, and experience using professional social networks.
- Who does a Talent Acquisition Coordinator work with?
- A Talent Acquisition Coordinator works closely with the recruiting team, HR professionals, hiring managers, and potential candidates throughout the hiring process.
- What skills should a Talent Acquisition Coordinator have?
- A Talent Acquisition Coordinator should have strong organizational skills, knowledge of applicant tracking systems, familiarity with labor legislation, proficiency in using professional social networks, and a degree in Human Resources Management or a relevant field.