Post this Talent Acquisition Coordinator job description template to online job boards and careers pages to attract qualified candidates for your recruiting positions. For more senior level roles, consult our Talent Acquisition Manager or Talent Acquisition Specialist job description templates.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Crafting and updating job descriptions.
- Preparing job offer letters.
- Conducting compensation and benefits analyses for various roles.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to support and improve how our company attracts and selects new hires.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator responsibilities include providing administrative assistance to our recruiting team, crafting job descriptions and maintaining databases with candidate information. If you are familiar with recruiting strategies, including sourcing, screening and interviewing methods, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will help keep our hiring process smooth and ensure we recruit and retain high-performing employees.
- Craft and update job descriptions
- Prepare job offer letters
- Conduct compensation and benefits analyses for various roles
- Organize candidates’ data (e.g. resumes, assignments and contact details) in internal databases
- Design candidate experience surveys and analyze feedback
- Perform background and reference checks
- Coordinate interviews and contact applicants, as needed
- Prepare reports on new hire metrics (e.g. time-to-fill, time-to-hire and source of hire)
- Organize our employee referral process, including asking for referrals and managing bonus requests
- Assist with new hire onboarding (e.g. preparing necessary paperwork and scheduling trainings)
- Work experience as a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, HR Assistant or similar role
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation
- Experience using professional social networks (LinkedIn, in particular)
- Excellent organizational skills
- BSc degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field