Talent Acquisition Manager responsibilities include:
- Determining current staffing needs and producing forecasts
- Developing talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
- Leading employment branding initiatives
Hiring a talent acquisition manager? Sign up for Workable's 15-day free trial to post this job and hire better, faster.
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to help our company find and retain excellent employees. You will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees.
What is a talent acquisition manager?
To excel as Talent Acquisition Manager, we expect you to be experienced in full-cycle recruiting and employment branding. You should have a sharp eye for talented people and a steady commitment to help them find success in our company.
- Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
- Lead employment branding initiatives
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls etc.)
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
- Assist in employee retention and development
- Supervise recruiting personnel
- Organize and/or attend career fairs, assessment centers or other events
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as talent acquisition manager
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
- Understanding of all selection methods and techniques
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and databases
- Excellent communicator
- A leader and strategic thinker
- BSc/BA in business administration, human resources or relevant field