Director of Talent responsibilities include:
- Organizing and overseeing individual and team training programs (both outsourced and in-house.)
- Planning regular employee performance evaluations.
- Conducting skills gap analyses.
We are looking for a Director of Talent to drive our organization-wide talent management and development initiatives.
Director of Talent responsibilities include scheduling employee training programs, implementing regular performance evaluations and designing succession planning policies. You will also help us maintain an equal employment opportunity environment.
Ultimately, you will foster a healthy workplace that helps us achieve our business objectives.
- Organize and oversee individual and team training programs (both outsourced and in-house)
- Plan regular employee performance evaluations
- Conduct skills gap analyses
- Monitor and report on turnover rates
- Develop employee retention programs and team-building activities
- Craft policies that support internal promotions
- Build succession plans
- Create organizational charts and define each position’s responsibilities
- Discuss career-pathing options with high-potential employees and their team leaders
- Perform benchmark research on compensation and benefits
- Onboard new hires
- Coach employees and act as their consultant regarding learning and development activities
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Director of Talent or similar role
- Familiarity with performance management and relevant software
- Experience delivering employee training programs
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources tools (e.g. Applicant Tracking Systems)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team spirit
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources or relevant field
- Additional certification (e.g. CIPD or SPHR) is a plus