This Digital account manager job description template pairs the skills you should look for in candidates with the main duties for this position.
We are looking for a talented Digital account manager to join our team. You will manage our client portfolio to help our clients improve their web presence.
As a Digital account manager, you should have solid experience in marketing with a customer service approach. You should also have a clear idea of how digital tools add value to company strategy and performance.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to business growth through creating and maintaining long-term client relationships.
- Act as the point of contact for clients for digital management matters
- Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact
- Set digital strategies for your assigned customers, considering their specific requirements
- Suggest, design and implement digital projects to increase customer ROI
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Optimize web content to increase traffic and improve SEO
- Present social media strategies to clients
- Report on web performance metrics
- Analyze digital campaigns success
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Proven work experience as a Digital account manager
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- In-depth understanding of online marketing tools and social media platforms
- Experience with customer service and account management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Also see our more general job description for an Account Manager that can be tailored to your needs.