We are looking for an Associate Brand Manager to participate in designing and implementing effective marketing strategies to build our brand and increase customer engagement.
For this role, you will collaborate with various internal teams to conduct market and competitive analyses, design promotional campaigns and develop profitable positioning and pricing for our brand. You should hold a degree in Marketing or a similar field and have a deep understanding of multiple distribution channels and advertising activities. If you also have previous experience analyzing consumer behavior and organizing promotional events, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will help establish our brand in the market in a way that customers easily identify and select our company’s products and services.
- Conduct research to identify market trends and target customers’ preferences
- Create marketing plans to increase brand awareness
- Ensure strong brand presence in online and offline channels
- Review packaging and positioning of products and suggest improvements
- Research competition and identify opportunities for growth
- Design advertising campaigns for new products/services
- Report to the Brand Manager on the results of advertising campaigns
- Coordinate with the Product Marketing Manager to ensure consistency with the product line strategy
- Assist in developing effective media campaigns and choosing appropriate distribution channels
- Update the pricing of products to align with the company’s long-term objectives
- Participate in organizing promotional events to positively present our company
- Previous work experience as an Associate Brand Manager, Assistant Brand Manager, Marketing Associate or similar role
- Experience with product pricing, packaging and positioning
- Familiarity with distribution channels and media marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools and techniques
- Ability to conduct market analysis (and the know-how to use and interpret spreadsheets and charts)
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration or related field