We are looking for a Marketing Associate to help plan and implement our marketing and advertising activities.
For this role, you should understand the full marketing mix and be familiar with ways to analyze market research and customers’ behavior. You should also be able to create spreadsheets and analyze quantitative data to interpret ROI and KPI metrics.
Ultimately, you should help us achieve our business goals through building strong marketing campaigns.
- Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities
- Gather and analyze consumer behavior data (e.g. web traffic and rankings)
- Create reports on marketing and sales metrics, like conversion rates
- Assist with organizing promotional events
- Coordinate with the Marketing Design and Content teams to create advertising material (e.g. brochures and newsletters)
- Keep organized records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
- Prepare regular sales forecasting reports
- Monitor competitors’ marketing activities
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Associate, Marketing Assistant or similar role
- Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques
- Experience with SEO/SEM campaigns
- Solid computer skills, including MS Excel, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Assess candidates with our marketing associate interview questions.