This is a Marketing Coordinator job description template to help you attract qualified candidates for your company’s needs. Feel free to customize this template with specific duties for different seniority levels.
Marketing Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Conducting research to analyze customers’ behavior (e.g. purchasing habits, trends and preferences)
- Designing and implementing marketing campaigns
- Setting up tracking systems for online marketing activities
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to participate in our company’s advertising campaigns. Your main responsibilities include conducting market research, producing promotional materials and analyzing sales data.
Our ideal candidate is able to interpret customers’ behavior and suggest creative ways to increase brand awareness. If you have excellent communication skills and a passion for advertising strategies, we want to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure our company’s marketing efforts help us achieve our immediate and long-term business goals.
- Conduct research to analyze customers’ behavior (e.g. purchasing habits, trends and preferences)
- Design and implement successful marketing campaigns
- Set up tracking systems for online marketing activities
- Track progress with Marketing Managers and/or Marketing Specialists
- Identify and analyze competitors
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing sales data
- Collaborate with the design department to produce promotional materials
- Craft clear product marketing copy
- Organize promotional activities for new products/services
- Prepare (monthly, quarterly and annual) forecasts
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Officer or similar role
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- Experience with research methods using data analytics software
- Expertise with SEO/SEM campaigns
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management and Content Management System software
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
Frequently asked questions
- What does a Marketing Coordinator do?
- A successful Marketing Coordinator has an eye for detail and can work well with others. Marketing Coordinators help develop advertising campaigns by scheduling promotional events, monitoring the sales status of products or services and keeping track of what's popular among consumers.
- What are the duties and responsibilities of a Marketing Coordinator?
- The responsibility of a Marketing Coordinator is to develop and execute the plans for a marketing campaign. They do this through drafting reports, creating content or coordinating its production with sales teams for their strategies to succeed. They also track results from these activities to plan future efforts based on what has been seen before.
- What makes a Good Marketing Coordinator?
- A good Marketing Coordinator has attention to detail, good communication skills and an ability to juggle multiple tasks on sometimes short deadlines. In addition, knowledge of social media platforms and online marketing tools will help them be more successful in their work. Organizational skills are crucial for this position because it involves managing projects from start to finish on timeframes that work best for everyone involved.
- Who does a Marketing Coordinator work with?
- The marketing Coordinator will work with the Director of Marketing and assist them in completing all their objectives, including print and digital goals.