This is a Marketing Coordinator job description template to help you attract qualified candidates for your company’s needs. Feel free to customize this template with specific duties for different seniority levels.
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities
- Conducting research to analyze customers’ behavior (e.g. purchasing habits, trends and preferences)
- Designing and implementing marketing campaigns
- Setting up tracking systems for online marketing activities
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to participate in our company’s advertising campaigns. Your main responsibilities include conducting market research, producing promotional materials and analyzing sales data.
Our ideal candidate is able to interpret customers’ behavior and suggest creative ways to increase brand awareness. If you have excellent communication skills and a passion for advertising strategies, we want to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure our company’s marketing efforts help us achieve our immediate and long-term business goals.
- Conduct research to analyze customers’ behavior (e.g. purchasing habits, trends and preferences)
- Design and implement successful marketing campaigns
- Set up tracking systems for online marketing activities
- Track progress with Marketing Managers and/or Marketing Specialists
- Identify and analyze competitors
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing sales data
- Collaborate with the design department to produce promotional materials
- Craft clear product marketing copy
- Organize promotional activities for new products/services
- Prepare (monthly, quarterly and annual) forecasts
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Officer or similar role
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- Experience with research methods using data analytics software
- Expertise with SEO/SEM campaigns
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management and Content Management System software
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field