Advertising Account Executive responsibilities include:
- Listening to advertising suggestions and wishes of the clients and communicating them to the appropriate people inside the agency
- Learning about the clients’ industry and business activities to suggest more personalized solutions
- Collaborating on promotional events or advertising material that suits the account and clients' goals
We are looking for a qualified Advertising Account Executive to manage customer accounts and act as a link between them and our agency. You will be the key contact of your assigned clients.
Your work will be essential to preserve customer satisfaction through listening to preferences and addressing them with fruitful advice and services. The ideal candidate will be a good listener with a customer orientated approach.
The goal is to ensure the continuous development of our business activities and establish our agency as a leader in the industry.
- Remain in close communication with clients to comprehend their needs and specifications
- Listen to suggestions and wishes of the clients and communicate them to the appropriate people inside the agency
- Learn about the clients’ industry and business activities to suggest more personalized solutions
- Liaise with clients to organize promotional events or decide on advertising material that suit their profiles and goals
- Collaborate with colleagues to design creative campaigns or other projects according to the standards discussed with clients
- Employ networking techniques to attract new clients
- Negotiate budgets and deadlines and make detailed presentations justifying costs and schedules
- Undertake administrative work and keep records of clients
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as an Advertising Account Executive or related position
- Good understanding of marketing and advertising methods and techniques
- Good knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of CRM software will be a strong advantage
- Ability to multi-task and handle a variety of accounts possibly from different industries
- A team player with outstanding communication and presentation skills
- BSc/ BA in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field