Account Supervisor job description
This Account Supervisor job description template is optimized for posting to online job boards or careers pages and is easy to customize for your company.
Account Supervisor responsibilities include:
- Manage account team and provide feedback
- Maintain long-term and profitable customer relationships
- Execute and supervise clients’ marketing and communications plans
We are looking for an Account Supervisor to lead our account team and oversee our clients’ marketing campaigns and plans.
In this role, you should be an excellent communicator and effective leader who can supervise multiple programs and team members. If you also have a solid background in account management and advertising, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to ensure high-quality service to our clients and that our account department runs smoothly and profitably.
- Lead account executives and account representatives
- Allocate new accounts and tasks to team members
- Monitor team performance and give guidance when needed
- Provide strategic insight to clients’ programs
- Oversee execution, analysis and optimization of marketing plans
- Communicate with clients daily to ensure satisfaction
- Review recommendations for ad and communication campaigns
- Manage accounts’ financial aspects (budgets, contracts, fees etc.)
- Report on activities and accounts
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as an Account Supervisor
- Solid account management and customer service experience
- Experience in project management
- Familiarity with budgeting and reporting
- Knowledge of online marketing and advertising
- Proficient in MS Office and social media
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational abilities
- Strategic thinking
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications or a related field
Hiring Account Supervisor job description
Post this Account Supervisor job description job ad to 18+ free job boards with one submission
Start a free Workable trial and post your ad on the most popular
job boards today.