Use this Account Officer job description template to attract qualified candidates for your open positions. Feel free to add or modify specific job requirements and duties.
Account Officer responsibilities include:
- Crafting new sales proposals and contract renewals
- Scheduling product demos
- Contacting customers via email or phone to answer queries or retrieve information about their account
We are looking for an Account Officer to support our Sales team and provide quality customer service.
Account Officer responsibilities include preparing sales proposals, updating internal databases with client and contract details and conducting market research. If you have good communication skills and would like to gain sales and marketing experience, we’d like to meet you. Previous experience in customer service positions is a plus.
Ultimately, you’ll help run successful sales campaigns to increase customer engagement.
- Craft new sales proposals and contract renewals
- Schedule product demos
- Contact customers via email or phone to answer queries or retrieve information about their account
- Update internal databases (CRM) with account details
- Perform back-office sales tasks to support Account Executives as needed
- Research market trends and competition
- Create reports on sales and marketing campaigns
- Maintain digital and physical records of invoices and contracts
- Address payment issues
- Identify new revenue prospects
- Work experience as an Account Officer, Account Coordinator or similar role
- Experience in customer service roles is a plus
- Familiarity with Client Relationship Systems (CRM)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Time-management abilities
- BSc in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field