Account Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Preparing, filing and retrieving sales-related documents, like contracts
- Designing and renewing sales proposals
- Updating internal databases with account information
We are looking for an Account Coordinator to provide day-to-day administrative support to our Account Executives and Account Representatives to ensure smooth sales procedures.
To succeed in this role, you should be highly organized and able to perform multiple tasks for different teams/clients at the same time. If you have experience with marketing campaigns and understand what excellent customer service is, we would like to meet you. Our ideal candidate is able to both administer daily sales activities and brainstorm innovative ideas to improve our client relationships.
Ultimately, you will drive growth to our company by being an essential part of the Account Management team.
- Prepare, file and retrieve sales-related documents, like contracts
- Design and renew sales proposals
- Update internal databases with account information
- Coordinate meetings, calls and demos for the Account Management team
- Conduct research on prospective clients
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure proper pre-and post-sales service
- Communicate customer feedback to Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Create detailed reports of campaigns’ results
- Perform market and competitive research
- Help create promotional materials (e.g. presentations and videos)
- Proven work experience as an Account Coordinator, Sales Coordinator or similar role
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office in particular)
- Hands-on experience with CRM software
- Experience with marketing/advertising campaigns
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Strong communication skills with a problem-solving attitude
- BSc in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field