Sales Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Coordinating the sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Ensuring the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Responding to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales Coordinator to provide the necessary support to the field sales team. The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.
The goal is to facilitate the team’s activities so as to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Proficiency in English
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; certification in sales or marketing will be an asset
Frequently asked questions
What does a Sales Coordinator do?
Sales Coordinators are in charge of achieving sales goals and maintaining positive customer relations. They help customers by making their needs known while at the same time working hard to achieve company objectives through managing teams that bring new business into the organization or increase existing revenue streams.
What are the duties and responsibilities of a Sales Coordinator?
Sales Coordinators are responsible for setting goals for the sales team and ensuring company quotas and goals are met on a monthly basis. They also input data from incoming sales, train new sales representatives, ensure sales orders are delivered in a timely manner to customers, and evaluate the performance of the department.
What makes a good Sales Coordinator?
A good Sales Coordinator should have an enthusiastic, coachable personality to motivate and guide their sales team members. They must be able to communicate clearly with others on behalf of the company while maintaining professionalism at all times; this includes listening so they can resolve any issues or concerns employees may have. Strong leadership abilities are also important along with other key skills such as problem-solving, which allows them to make big picture decisions affecting entire departments.
Who does a Sales Coordinator work with?
Sales Coordinators frequently work with their sales team on a daily basis which includes Sales Representatives. Depending on how large the business or organization is, they can lead a department or solely work with a Director of Sales or Sales Manager.