We are looking for a Sales Coach to coordinate training activities that will help maximize our sales team’s performance.
Sales Coach responsibilities include mentoring new salespeople, designing individual and team training courses and preparing educational material. To be successful in this role, you should have a good understanding of sales techniques and the ability to motivate employees of varying seniority.
Ultimately, you will help our salespeople develop their skills and achieve their quotas.
- Act as a consultant to salespeople and provide helpful advice on coping with job-related challenges
- Onboard and train new salespeople
- Identify individual and team training needs
- Develop educational material, including presentations, sales scripts and case studies
- Design training courses using gamification, role-playing activities and job simulation
- Gather feedback on all training programs from trainees, managers and instructors
- Set annual learning and development objectives for the sales team
- Maintain updated records of educational curriculum and material
- Evaluate employees’ performance after each training
- Monitor costs of training programs
- Work experience as a Sales Coach, Sales Trainer or similar role
- Experience in a sales or customer service position is a plus
- Familiarity with role-playing activities and e-learning platforms
- Hands-on experience creating presentations (e.g. videos or slides)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to motivate people
- Problem-solving skills
- BSc degree in Education, Human Resources or relevant field
- Additional training certification is a plus