We are looking for a Retail Trainer to educate our salespeople using various methods, like coaching, seminars and interactive activities.
Retail Trainer responsibilities include teaching presentation and persuasion techniques to new hires, simulating sales scenarios and preparing training programs that cover knowledge gaps. Note that this position requires visiting our regional retail stores to work closely with our salespeople on a regular basis.
Ultimately, you will make sure our teams develop their sales skills and product knowledge, provide excellent customer service and represent our brand in the best possible way.
- Design and execute orientation programs for sales teams
- Conduct onboarding training sessions for new hires
- Act as a consultant to salespeople for challenges they have on the job
- Assign mentors and coaches to new sales team members
- Observe how salespeople and cashiers interact with clients to identify areas of improvement
- Determine training needs both for individuals and teams
- Organize role-playing activities to simulate difficult client cases (e.g. how to overcome objections)
- Advise salespeople how to upsell products and services
- Apply various sales training techniques (e.g. gamification, case studies and group activities)
- Maintain updated records of training curriculum and material
- Work experience as a Retail Trainer, Sales Trainer or similar role
- Experience in retail industry
- Availability to travel and visit our retail stores, as needed
- Ability to manage the full training cycle, including conducting in-person activities and using e-learning platforms
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to motivate employees to achieve sales quotas
- BSc degree in Education, Human Resources or relevant field
- Additional certification in training is a plus