We are looking for a Customer Service Trainer to educate our support, sales and customer service teams by conducting seminars and interactive courses.
Customer Service Trainer responsibilities include facilitating on-the-job coaching, developing educational material and organizing training sessions for new hires. If you’re familiar with teaching soft skills like negotiation and problem-solving, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will make sure our customer service representatives develop their skills and successfully address clients’ needs.
- Develop digital and print educational material (e.g. videos and manuals)
- Organize classroom-style seminars about product features and sales techniques
- Conduct role-playing activities to develop interpersonal skills (e.g. negotiation, teamwork and conflict management)
- Identify individual and team skills gaps
- Schedule regular training sessions (e.g. monthly or quarterly)
- Ensure new hires take on basic sales training courses, including communication and troubleshooting skills
- Liaise with managers and encourage on-the-job coaching (e.g. how to handle difficult client cases)
- Coordinate mentorship programs for new customer service representatives
- Assess the impact of each educational course on staff performance and client satisfaction
- Maintain updated records of training curricula and material
- Work experience as a Customer Service Trainer or similar role
- Experience in sales or customer service positions is a plus
- Knowledge of Learning Management Software (LMS)
- Familiarity with interactive learning activities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- BSc degree in Education, Human Resources or relevant field
- Additional certification in training is a plus