Account Executive responsibilities include:
- Creating detailed business plans to reach predetermined goals and quotas
- Managing the entire sales cycle from finding a potential client to securing a deal
- Unearthing new sales opportunities through networking and turning them into long-term partnerships
We are looking for a competent Account Executive to find business opportunities and manage customer relationships. You’ll be directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of our customer base.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in sales and customer service. We expect you to be a reliable professional, able to balance customer orientation and a results-driven approach.
Your overarching goal is to identify opportunities with prospects and new clients and build them into long-term profitable relationships.
- Create detailed business plans designed to attain predetermined goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships
- Present products to prospective clients
- Provide professional after-sales support to maximize customer loyalty
- Remain in regular contact with your clients to understand and meet their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues to the customer’s satisfaction and to maintain the company’s reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, or similar sales/customer service role
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce) is a plus
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- A business acumen
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- BSc or BA in business administration, sales or marketing