Account Representative responsibilities include:
- Addressing customer complaints and queries of assigned clients
- Upselling or cross-selling products and services and approaching new customers
- Collaborating with account managers and submitting reports to upper management
We are looking for an Account Representative to manage assigned client accounts. You will address customer concerns and contact prospects to expand your account portfolio.
We expect you to be an energetic, goal-driven person with excellent communication skills. This role may often be challenging so you should be able to remain calm and polite in tough situations. If you also have some experience in sales or customer service, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to foster long-term relationships with clients and help grow our business.
- Be the main point of contact of assigned customers
- Negotiate contracts and handle paperwork (e.g. invoices, orders)
- Follow up regularly after closing a sale to ensure client satisfaction
- Respond promptly to customer queries and complaints to find solutions and defuse tension
- Pass on issues to account managers when needed
- Present new or additional products and services to existing customers
- Approach prospective clients through cold-calling, email etc. to meet sales targets
- Send reports on sales activity, accounts status and possible issues
- Proven experience as an Account Representative or other sales role
- Experience in customer service is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office; familiarity with Salesforce
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking ability
- Assertiveness and confidence
- Goal-driven with ability to work under pressure
- Good problem-solving skills
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in business is a plus