Like every industry, recruiting has its challenges, but most perplexing is finding a way to do it all. How do you source candidates, post jobs and manage applications, while speeding up time to hire, gathering referrals and getting hiring teams to work together? How do you track all these processes at once, without getting lost in a sea of spreadsheets?
Introducing Workable University: a resource designed to show you how to get the most out of recruiting with Workable. In this section, we talk frankly about how Workable’s recruiting software can help you with common and complex hiring challenges. We show you how to source candidates with People Search, visualize your hiring with pipelines and use our reporting suite to make the best business case for your next recruiting strategy.
Good recruiting isn’t easy, but it should always be an option. Workable believes in making good recruiting accessible. We provide everything you need for recruiting, all in one place.
We’ve just published our first set of Workable University articles, with more to come:
- Social media job advertising with Workable
- Workable email templates for recruiters and hiring managers
- Designing a branded company careers page with Workable
- How to run a background check with Workable
- How to track candidate flow with Workable
- How to monitor recruiting pipeline with Workable reports
- How to track time to hire with Workable
Looking for an all-in-one recruiting solution? Workable can improve candidate sourcing, interviewing and applicant tracking for a streamlined hiring process. Sign up for our 15-day free trial today.Get a free trial