Territory Manager job description
This Territory Manager job description template is optimized for posting to online job boards or careers pages and is easy to customize for your company. Similar job titles include Territory Sales Manager.
Territory Manager responsibilities include:
- Maintaining customer relationships
- Setting and meeting sales targets to increase revenue
- Finding ways to ensure efficiency of sales operations
We are looking for a Territory Manager to help us increase our sales revenues and maintain customer relationships within an assigned geographical area.
In this role, we seek outstanding organizational and sales skills. We expect you to be an excellent communicator who understands customer needs. If you are also goal-driven and analytical, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure our clients are happy and search for ways to grow our sales.
- Devise effective territory sales and marketing strategies
- Analyze data to find the most efficient sales methods
- Meet with customers to address concerns and provide solutions
- Discover sales opportunities through consumer research
- Present products and services to prospective customers
- Participate in industry or promotional events (e.g. trade shows) to cultivate customer relationships
- Conduct training in sales techniques and company product attributes
- Assess sales performance according to KPIs
- Monitor competition within assigned region
- Prepare and submit reports to the Sales Director
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a Territory Manager
- Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue; field sales experience is preferred
- Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs
- Proficient in MS Office; familiarity with Salesforce is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational and leadership ability
- Problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Business, Marketing or a related field
Hiring Territory Manager job description
Post this Territory Manager job description job ad to 18+ free job boards with one submission
Start a free Workable trial and post your ad on the most popular
job boards today.