We are looking for a competent Staffing coordinator to undertake a variety of tasks such as recruitment, orientation and placement of employees. You will also be the one to ensure that the company complies with all relevant laws regarding employment.
A staffing coordinator must be an excellent communicator, able to foster relationships with both employees and external vendors. They should ideally have experience in hiring and onboarding as well as other human resources procedures.
The goal is to ensure that the company’s staffing requirements are always met and employees work in a friendly, supportive environment.
- Oversee all staffing needs and operations of the company
- Liaise with recruiting agencies to fill vacancies in a timely manner
- Support candidate screening and hiring processes
- Facilitate procedures after hiring regarding employee relocation, legal documents etc.
- Assist in preparation and execution of orientation and training plans
- Develop work schedules by allocating employees in shifts and positions
- Assume responsibility for timekeeping and time off requests
- Collaborate with payroll to ensure correct employee compensation
- Ensure compliance with internal and external policies and regulations
- Prepare and submit reports on staffing operations
- Proven experience as staffing coordinator or similar position
- Experience in planning and execution of HR plans (onboarding, hiring etc.)
- Solid knowledge of relevant legal regulations (equal employment opportunity, relocation, laws, visa procedures etc.)
- Knowledge of staffing policies, procedures and best practices
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Reliable with a respect to confidentiality
- BSc/Ba in human resources, business administration or relevant field
- Valid certification (e.g. ASA credentials) is a plus
Similar job titles include: