We are looking for a Shift Leader to oversee operations and workers during scheduled shifts.
Shift Leader responsibilities include managing cash, resolving conflicts and checking equipment. Ultimately, you will ensure all aspects of your shift run smoothly and effectively.
If you’re a leader committed to quality service and have experience in our industry, we’d like to meet you.
- Provide direction and feedback to workers during shifts
- Schedule employee shifts and assign duties
- Manage time-off requests and handle last-minute absences
- Train and coach new employees
- Inspect equipment and communicate the need for repairs or replacements to management
- Check cash drawers and prepare bank deposits
- Ensure health and safety standards are followed
- Address customer and employee complaints
- Resolve conflicts between workers
- Foster and maintain a positive work environment
- Proven experience as a Shift Leader or relevant managerial role
- Knowledge of the industry and relevant health and safety regulations
- Commitment to excellent service
- Working well within a team
- Leadership skills and ability to make decisions fast
- Strong problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to stand for long periods
- High school diploma is preferred