We are looking for an experienced Production Supervisor to oversee our production operations. You’ll guarantee that manufacturing remains a smooth and efficient process by monitoring employees and organizing workflows.
In a fast paced environment like production, the supervisor is an integral part of the manufacturing process. They must be competent and comprehend complex operations. You should also be able to optimize day-to-day activities while minimizing the costs.
The goal is to ensure that production processes deliver products of maximum quality in a profitable manner.
- Set daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to employees
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
- Oversee and coach employees
- Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance
- Check production output according to specifications
- Submit reports on performance and progress
- Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
- Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards
- Proven experience as Production Supervisor or similar role
- Experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools
- Advanced skills in MS Office
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Problem-solving skills
- High School Diploma; Degree in a technical, engineering or relevant field will be an advantage