We are looking for a skilled shift supervisor to help us create an awesome customer experience and keep things in good order.
On a daily basis, you’ll supervise employees during your shift and make sure that they complete their tasks and are motivated to work effectively. Shift supervisor skills include contributing to the production strategy by knowing the business goals and how to achieve them. You’ll also act as a reference point for employees and customers, ready to fix problems that occasionally arise.
Ultimately, you’ll help maintain our business reputation by ensuring daily duties are completed and goals are met.
- Manage daily schedules, employee shifts, and time-off requests
- Assign duties to employees and oversee their progress
- Ensure that daily sales/production goals are met
- Count cash at the end of the shift and manage bank deposits
- Train and integrate new workers
- Provide guidance and feedback to employees when needed
- Ensure industry rules and regulations are followed
- Handle customer and employee complaints
- Resolve conflicts between employees
- Transfer products and other objects to and from the worksite on occasion
- Previous experience as a Shift Supervisor or similar role
- Full understanding of industry safety standards
- Comprehensive knowledge of basic software, such as Word and Excel
- The ability to meet the physical demands of the job, such as standing up for long hours and lifting heavy loads occasionally
- Working well within a team
- Ability to multitask
- Leadership and conflict-management skills
- High School Diploma; A degree in Management is a plus
Similar job titles include: