Senior Account Executive job description
This is a Senior account executive job description template to help you attract the most qualified candidates who match your Senior account executive position’s requirements.
We are looking for an experienced Senior account executive to manage our account portfolio and supervise our account executives team.
For this role, strong communication skills and a customer service attitude are essential. As a Senior account executive, you should also be results-driven and help us achieve our business goals.
Ultimately, you should be able to achieve sales and profitability objectives by effectively managing new and existing accounts.
- Set and monitor sales targets
- Identify potential customers and set approach strategies
- Develop strong and long-term client relationships
- Act as the liaison between clients and account executives
- Supervise the account executives and representatives team and ensure deadlines are met
- Resolve issues and handle complaints quickly and effectively
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements
- Support sales team and clients with new features and product launches
- Get feedback and suggest ways to increase customer engagement
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Senior account executive
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and team management skills
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- BSc degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
Hiring Senior Account Executive job description
Post this Senior Account Executive job description job ad to 18+ free job boards with one submission
Start a free Workable trial and post your ad on the most popular
job boards today.