This Sales account executive job description template can help you identify the most qualified candidates to join your sales team. It’s easy to customize to meet any specific requirements for your Sales account executive position.
We are looking for an experienced Sales account executive to join our Sales department. You will act as a liaison between our sales team and our clients, ensuring customer satisfaction.
As a Sales account executive, you should showcase excellent communication and negotiation skills. You should also act proactively to address clients’ needs and facilitate the sale process from beginning to the end.
Ultimately, you should contribute to an increase in sales and maintain our company-client relationships at a high standard.
- Manage key accounts
- Act as the point of contact for clients
- Organize regular client meetings to discuss their requirements
- Resolve problems and handle complaints in a timely manner
- Identify new potential customers
- Supervise sales account representatives
- Ensure budget and time requirements are met
- Stay up-to-date with new features and product launches
- Establish best practices
- Monitor and report on sales performance analytics
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience
- Proven work experience as a Sales account executive
- Hands on experience with customer service
- An ability to gasp clients needs and to increase customer engagement
- Solid knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Analytical and time-management skills
- BSc degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field