We are looking for an Assistant Account Executive to support our Account Executives in managing customer accounts. You will help plan and execute projects in ways that meet clients’ needs.
In this role, you should be well-organized and adaptable. Attention to detail and communication skills are both essential. If you also have experience with project management and account service, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to ensure we provide excellent service to our customers.
- Develop sales materials (e.g. proposals, slides, analyses)
- Assist in delivering presentations to clients
- Conduct research to inform clients’ strategies
- Help plan projects from start to finish (estimates, budgets, schedules)
- Coordinate with internal teams and vendors to implement projects
- Monitor project progress, timelines and expenses
- Submit regular status reports
- Respond to customer requests
- Maintain data and records
- Proven experience as an Assistant Account Executive, Account Coordinator or similar role
- Experience in project management; background in advertising and social media marketing is a plus
- Knowledge of research methods
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent communication abilities (oral and written)
- Attention to detail
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field