Assistant Account Executive job description
This Assistant Account Executive job description template is optimized for posting to online job boards or careers pages and is easy to customize for your company.
Assistant Account Executive responsibilities include:
- Helping plan and execute clients’ projects from start to finish
- Monitoring progress and budgets, and submitting reports
- Conducting research to inform clients’ strategies
We are looking for an Assistant Account Executive to support our Account Executives in managing customer accounts. You will help plan and execute projects in ways that meet clients’ needs.
In this role, you should be well-organized and adaptable. Attention to detail and communication skills are both essential. If you also have experience with project management and account service, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to ensure we provide excellent service to our customers.
- Develop sales materials (e.g. proposals, slides, analyses)
- Assist in delivering presentations to clients
- Conduct research to inform clients’ strategies
- Help plan projects from start to finish (estimates, budgets, schedules)
- Coordinate with internal teams and vendors to implement projects
- Monitor project progress, timelines and expenses
- Submit regular status reports
- Respond to customer requests
- Maintain data and records
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as an Assistant Account Executive, Account Coordinator or similar role
- Experience in project management; background in advertising and social media marketing is a plus
- Knowledge of research methods
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent communication abilities (oral and written)
- Attention to detail
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field
Hiring Assistant Account Executive job description
Post this Assistant Account Executive job description job ad to 18+ free job boards with one submission
Start a free Workable trial and post your ad on the most popular
job boards today.