We are looking for a Learning and Development (L&D) Manager to help our employees advance their skills and knowledge.
In this role, you should be passionate about helping people learn and grow. Excellent communication skills are essential. If you also have experience designing e-learning courses and managing budgets, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will help our company succeed by training and developing its people.
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs
- Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathing
- Track budgets and negotiate contracts
- Hire and oversee training and L&D Specialists
- Proven experience as an L&D Manager, Training Manager or similar
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors
- BSc/BA in Business, Psychology or a related field
- Professional certification (e.g. CPLP) is a plus