We are looking for a Training Director to design and oversee all learning and development programs within our organization.
Training Director responsibilities include identifying training needs based on skills gap analyses, developing group and individual learning courses and managing the training budget. To be successful in this role, you should have solid experience organizing trainings and designing the educational curriculum.
Ultimately, you will help us develop our employees’ skills in order to improve quality of work, productivity and retention.
- Use performance reviews and skills gap analyses to identify training needs per department, team and individual
- Craft career plans
- Plan training programs based on business goals
- Oversee learning activities, curriculum and resources
- Manage quarterly and annual training budgets
- Evaluate the results of learning courses
- Implement coaching sessions and mentorship programs to establish a culture of continuous learning
- Recommend new training methods (including e-learning courses and game-based platforms)
- Work experience as a Training Director, Training Manager or similar role
- In-depth understanding of traditional and modern training methods (including workshops, simulations, e-learning and coaching)
- Experience organizing training activities in a corporate environment
- Hands-on experience with project management and budgeting
- Proficiency in Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources, Learning and Development, Organizational Psychology or relevant field