Technical Training Manager responsibilities include:
- Conducting individual and team skills gap analyses
- Developing technical training courses for various levels (beginners, intermediate and advanced)
- Coordinating product-related trainings, including presenting new features and simulating activities in a demo environment
We are looking for a Technical Training Manager to lead the full technical training cycle for our employees.
Technical Training Manager responsibilities include identifying training needs, developing educational curricula and material and increasing trainees’ engagement with learning sessions. If you’re an expert with technology and have experience coordinating training courses in a corporate environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure all employees develop their technical skills and knowledge and are able to perform their daily tasks and solve clients’ problems.
- Conduct individual and team skills gap analyses
- Develop technical training courses for all levels (beginner, intermediate and advanced)
- Coordinate product-related trainings, including presentations of new features and simulation activities in a demo environment
- Ensure all new hires undergo basic technical training (e.g. on computer setup and security guidelines)
- Liaise with industry experts and organize workshops and classroom-style trainings
- Schedule in-house educational sessions using e-learning platforms
- Measure improvements in employees’ job performance at the end of each course
- Gather feedback from trainees and instructors and recommend suggestions to the learning process
- Proven work experience as a Technical Training Manager, Technical Trainer or similar role
- Experience in developing technical course content both for novices and experts with technology
- Knowledge of web-based learning platforms and modern educational techniques
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain technical terms using simple language
- BSc in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
- Additional certification in training (e.g. Certified Technical Trainer) is a plus